The FireAngel CO-9D Digital Carbon Monoxide Detector Provides early warning of the presence of Low or High Levels of Carbon Monoxide in your home through its loud 85db alarm and clear LCD Display. The CO-9D is kite-marked to BS EN 50291-2001 and complies with building regulation J as it has a sealed tamper proof battery.
Complies with Building Regulations Approved Document J & NCC Approved.
The internal power pack will power alarm for 7 years in normal operating conditions.
Easy to install. Portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home.
The Fire Angel CO-9D has an advanced electrochemical sensor designed to accurately measure low levels of carbon monoxide (CO) providing an early warning of toxic CO levels in your home.
The FireAngel CO-9D shows low level readings down to 10ppm and peak level readings over the last 4 weeks. The display can be switched between CO monitor and the integrated digital thermometer.
Ideal for everyone, especially those most at risk e.g. pregnant mums, children and the elderly.
No replacement batteries are required for the life of the unit.
The FireAngel CO-9D complies with Building Regulations Approved Document J & NCC Approved.
FireAngel CO-9D Key Features:
- Detector Dimensions: H – 74mm. W – 125mm. D – 40mm.
- An advanced electrochemical sensor designed to accurately measure low levels of carbon monoxide (CO) providing an early warning of toxic CO levels in your home.
- Detects carbon monoxide continuously.
- Resistant to false alarms caused by normal household contaminants.
- Sounds a loud 85dB alarm (at 1metre (3 feet)) to alert you in case of an emergency.
- Test/Mode button.
- Regular self-check to ensure detector is operating correctly.
- Can be free standing or easily mounted on a wall.
- Portable, ideal for travelling.
- Certified to the European Carbon Monoxide alarm Standard BS EN 50291:2001.
- 7 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Multifunction LCD screen.
- Digital room thermometer.