The Aico Ei412 RadioLINK Alarm Control Switch makes your alarm system more flexible and user friendly, offering you the ability to silence and test the system from one convenient location.
We recommend fitting a control switch if you have a mix of smoke, heat and carbon monoxide alarms on your RadioLINK system, as it enables you to easily identify which alarm has been activated and quickly take the most appropriate cause of action. Both installation and operation are completely wire-free, thanks to its RadioLINK wireless interconnection technology and tamper-proof 10 year lithium battery.
- Test: all interconnected alarms will sound for a short time, eliminating the need to access each individual device.
- Silence: should a nuisance alarm be identified, pressing this switch will allow all alarms on the system to be silenced for a 10 minute period.
- Locate: by pressing this switch, all devices will sound apart from the unit responsible for triggering the alarm activation.
The Ei412 may be used with the following Aico products:
- Ei2110e Multi-Sensor Fire Alarm
- 160e Series Alarms
- 140RC Series Alarms
- Aico RadioLINK mains powered carbon monoxide alarms