About the Kidde REMTH:
The Kidde REMTH 230v mains powered remote control switch designed for use with the Kidde Firex & Slick product range designed to both test the detection system and hush unwanted alarms.
The REMTH offers an extremely simple test facility, allowing you to easily complete weekly testing:
- Press once- Alarms will sound for 10 seconds, testing all interconnected alarms ensuring they are activating as they should.
- Press and hold the test button for 3 seconds- Alarms will stay on constant, until you press the button again.
- Press again - By pressing the test button again automatically resets all of the interconnected alarms.
The Hush/Locate Facility allows users to locate the devices on the system which have detected fire or silence the systems sounders.
Pressing the Hush button will reduce sensitivity to all interconnected alarms, for 10 minutes and will then automatically reset.
- Press once- Alarms that have not detected fire will silence. Allowing you to locate the alarm/area which has been activated therefore locating the source of fire. The alarms will auto reset in 8 to 15 minutes.
- Press again- Allows you to manual re-set the entire system.
LED Displays Red Or Green:
The colour change is depending on the status;
- Green: mains healthy
- Red: test, hush or locate