Easy Gas provides the simplest way to carry out a bump test on FireAngel Carbon Monoxide Alarms and will ensure the alarm is still sensing CO. Each can of Easy Gas will provide up to 50 Tests and is the ideal way to test your FireAngel Carbon Monoxide Alarms are still functioning.
It will perform this test without the nuisance of alarms being ‘saturated’ with CO and repeatedly alarming
It offers great value for money and is a quick and safe method to test CO alarms
EasyGas is designed for use with the following Units:
- FireAngel CO-9B
- FireAngel CO-9X
- FireAngel CO-9X-10-FF
- FireAngel CO-9D
On delivery the can may feel empty as they are extremelly light as the can contains only air.
How to Use EasyGas:
Please refer to image instructions for Part Indicators.
- Fit the straw (supplied with the product) into the nozzle B
- Fit the adaptor A onto the straw
- Fit the adaptor C into the side of the alarm
- Set alarm to sensor test mode, by pressing the test button until the fault LED flashes yellow and the alarm sounds for a second time
- Depress the nozzle for 1-2 seconds. The CO alarm should activate within 10-20 seconds
- If the alarm fails to respond ,repeat the test above, depressing the nozzle for 5 seconds
- If alarm still fails to respond it may be faulty
- After activation, the alarm will revert to its normal operating mode automatically
- Remove straw and adaptor from alarm