The Kidde 423D/9HIR is a digital hard-wired mains powered Carbon Monoxide alarm with a rechargeable tamper-proof Lithium back-up battery and a 6 year guarantee.
Designed for ease of use with a 'test' and 'hush' function enabling the user to easily carry out weekly tests or silence the alarm if needed.
The digital display will show exact readings of CO in PPM (points per Million). Upon detecting Carbon Monoxide the alarm will sound and the digital display will show the reading of PPM and 'CO' giving clear indication upon alarm.
As well as it's digital display the 423D/9HIR also comes with a LED light display which signals; flashing and alarm, power & low battery.
The Kidde 423D/9HIR can be Interconnected with any Heat/Smoke detector in the Kidde Slick product range on just one hard-wired network to form a fire alarm system.
When interlinked to other Kidde Slick heat/smoke detectors if the alarms are triggered the word 'Fire' will display on the digital screen of the 423D/9HIR.
If Kidde 423D/9HIR has been interlinked to Smoke/Heat detectors and one if these have been activated the digital display will show 'Fire' indicating a fire in the property
Peak Level Button:
The peak level button on the Kidde 423D/9HIR allows a user to see the most recently recorded highest level of CO detected. This is ideal for vacant or infrequently used properties as it helps identify problems when the property is unoccupied.
Kidde 423D/9HIR 230v Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Detector Key Features:
- 230v Mains Powered alarm
- Tamper-proof rechargeable Lithium battery pack
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting
- 6 Year manufacturers guarantee
- BSi Kitemarked
- Compliant to BS EN 50291: 2001
- Checks CO levels every 15 seconds
- It's 'Smart' interconnection allows interconnectibility to the Kidde Slick range of alarms on one wired network
- Displays the words 'Fire' on the digital screen if any interconnected smoke/heat alarms are triggered